Datei:George Graham No. 5629 Deckel.jpg
George Graham No. 5629 Deckel.
An 18th Century English cylinder by Graham in a purpose made silver open face case. Full plate fire gilt movement with signed gilt dust cover. Square baluster pillars. Pierced and engraved masked cock with diamond endstone, silver regulator disc. Fusee and chain with worm and wheel barrel setup between the plates. Plain three arm steel balance, blue steel spiral hairspring. Polished steel cylinder, large gilt escape wheel. Purpose made white enamel dial with Roman numerals, gilt hands. Purpose made plain silver open face case. Signed Geo Graham London 5629, Circa 1735, Diameter 49 mm , Depth 15 mm . A rare chance to obtain a cylinder made by its inventor which does not command the premium imposed by an original gold case.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||14:42, 23. Jun. 2010||450 × 450 (34 KB)||Andriessen||George Graham No. 5629 Deckel. An 18th Century English cylinder by Graham in a purpose made silver open face case. Full plate fire gilt movement with signed gilt dust cover. Square baluster pillars. Pierced and engraved masked cock with diamond endsto|
- Diese Datei mit einem externen Programm bearbeiten (weitere Informationen in den Installationsanweisungen)