Datei:Swatch Karrusel-Armbanduhr 1393-2222, circa 2001 (2).jpg
Swatch Karrusel-Armbanduhr, 1393/2222, circa 2001
An unusual early 21st Century Swiss karrusel wristwatch. Keyless manual movement with skeletonised cage containing the majority of the train revolving one every thirty minutes. Plain three arm gilt balance with spiral hairspring, shockproof jewelling. Lever escapement. Around the cage the bevelled edge forms the dial with Arabic numerals at the quarters, The seconds dial rotates with the movement, situated opposite the balance, steel hands. Aluminium and transluscent plastic case, the back ring with eight screws and a diamond set at twelve. Signed leather strap and aluminium buckle. Signed:Swatch 1393/2222.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||14:19, 6. Feb. 2018||686 × 858 (126 KB)||Andriessen||Swatch Karrusel-Armbanduhr, 1393/2222, circa 2001 ''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:[email protected] [email protected]]''' An unusual early 21st Century Swiss karrusel…|
- Diese Datei mit einem externen Programm bearbeiten (weitere Informationen in den Installationsanweisungen)