Bulova/en

Angebote auf Amazon ▸▸    Angebote auf Ebay ▸▸

Aus Watch-Wiki
Wechseln zu: Navigation, Suche

Bulova

Firmenlogo
BULOVA ACCUTRON Curaçao
Bulova Herrenarmbanduhr 40er Jahre
Bulova Damenarbanduhr 60er Jahre

Bulova was founded and incorporated as the J. Bulova Company in 1875 by Joseph Bulova, an immigrant from Bohemia. It was reincorporated under the name Bulova Watch Company in 1923, and became part of the Loews Corporation in 1979.

Inhaltsverzeichnis

Bulova Corporation Milestones

• 1875 - Joseph Bulova opens store in New York

• 1912 - Bulova establishes the first plant committed to the total production of wristwatch components in Bienne, Switzerland

• 1920 - Opening of the Bulova Observatory in New York

• 1927 - Charles A. Lindbergh wins Bulova Prize

• 1941 - World's first television commercial - from Bulova

• 1945 - Opening of the Bulova School of Watchmaking

• 1960 - Introduction of Accutron, the world’s first fully electronic watch

• 1969 - Bulova’s Accutron timer is part of the first Moon landing, placed in the Sea of Tranquility to control vital data transmissions. Accutron technology is used on a total of 46 space missions

• 2010 - Bulova Precisionist introduction

• 2011 - Sir Richard Branson named Bulova Accutron brand ambassador


Further information


Address

Bulova Swiss SA
Rte des Arsenaux 41
CP 211
CH - 1705 Fribourg

Tel : +41 26 425 57 00
Fax : +41 26 425 57 01

Weblinks

Anzeigen

Meine Werkzeuge
Namensräume

Varianten
Aktionen
Navigation
Drucken/exportieren
Werkzeuge
In anderen Sprachen