Datei:ALS No. 200250 Alpina Berlin 1939 (3) Deckel.jpg
A. Lange & Söhne No. 200250 Alpina Berlin 1939 Deckel.
A 20th Century German lever deck watch with power reserve indication by Lange in a silver open face case. High quality gilt three quarter plate keyless movement with going barrel, jewelled to the centre. Snailed steel winding work above top plate with third steel take off wheel for power reserve indication. Plain cock with polished steel regulator. Compensation balance with blue steel overcoil hairspring, double roller, club foot lever escapement. Silvered dial with subsidiaries for power reserve and seconds set at nine and three o'clock, Arabic numerals, blue steel hands. Substantial plain silver open face case, plain hinged silver back with Lange makers mark and name engraved on the inside. Silver cuvette inscribed "Werke - A Lange & Sohne - Nr 200250 - Fertiggestelt Alpina D.U.G. Berlin". Signed A Lange & Sohne Glashutte I. Sa,. Circa 1939, Diameter 60 mm.
Silver examples of these watches are not common. Calibre 48 watches were produced from 1941 starting with the serial number 200.000, this being a early example. They were required to keep a daily rate of one second a day. This watch is also rare in never having been engraved with the German military symbol. 3 Images
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||18:51, 27. Jun. 2010||700 × 700 (71 KB)||Andriessen||A. Lange & Söhne No. 200250 Alpina Berlin 1939 Deckel. A 20th Century German lever deck watch with power reserve indication by Lange in a silver open face case. High quality gilt three quarter plate keyless movement with going barrel, jewelled to the c|
- Du kannst diese Datei nicht überschreiben.