Datei:George Graham No. 4926 Gehäuse.jpg
George Graham No. 4926 Gehäuse.
An early 18th Century verge by George Graham fitted in silver pair cases with a repousse outer. Full plate fire gilt movement with Egyptian pillars. Fusee and chain with worm and wheel barrel setup between the plates. Pierced and engraved winged cock with mask and diamond endstone, pierced and engraved foot. Plain steel balance, silver regulator disc. Later white enamel dial with Roman and Arabic numerals, blue steel beetle and poker hands. Silver pair cases, the inner hallmarked London 1789. The outer decorated with chased and engraved repousse work depicting three figures in a rococo frame. Signed Geo Graham - London - 4926 Circa 1730. Diameter 50 mm . Depth 15 mm
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||14:35, 23. Jun. 2010||450 × 565 (47 KB)||Andriessen||George Graham No. 4926 Gehäuse. An early 18th Century verge by George Graham fitted in silver pair cases with a repousse outer. Full plate fire gilt movement with Egyptian pillars. Fusee and chain with worm and wheel barrel setup between the plates. Pie|
- Diese Datei mit einem externen Programm bearbeiten (weitere Informationen in den Installationsanweisungen)