Datei:Longines, Kaliber 19.58, circa 1900 (2).jpg
Longines, Kaliber 19.58, circa 1900
A late 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold open face case. Gilt split three quarter plate keyless movement with going barrel. Plain cock with polished steel regulator, compensation balance with blue steel overcoil hairspring. Club foot lever escapement. Signed white enamel dial with subsidiary seconds, black Roman numerals, red twelve and red Arabic numerals, blue steel hands. Plain 18 carat open face case, signed gold cuvette, gilt bow.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||17:01, 4. Feb. 2018||700 × 700 (110 KB)||Andriessen||Longines, Kaliber 19.58, circa 1900 '''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:[email protected] [email protected]]''' A late 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold open face case…|
- Du kannst diese Datei nicht überschreiben.