Datei:Longines 8 Day Travelling Clock with up-down Dial circa 1910 (1).jpg
Longines 8 Day Travelling Clock with up-down Dial circa 1910
An early 20th Century Swiss eight day lever travelling clock with power reserve indication. Gilt split three quarter plate keyless movement with going barrel, Cal. 19,41 movement Nr. 4418949. Plain cock with polished steel micrometer regulator, compensation balance with blue steel overcoil hairspring. Club foot lever escapement. Gilt dial with subsidiaries for seconds and power reserve, luminous Arabic numerals and hands. Nickle case with clip on signed and numbered back, gilt screw bezel and winding button. Brown morocco travelling case, the watch in a hinged section opening to form a clock.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||13:27, 13. Dez. 2017||700 × 700 (98 KB)||Andriessen||Longines 8 Day Travelling Clock with up-down Dial circa 1910 '''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:[email protected] [email protected]]''' An early 20th Century Swiss eigh…|
- Du kannst diese Datei nicht überschreiben.