Datei:Monopol Taschenuhr circa 1900 (4).jpg
Monopol Taschenuhr circa 1900
A late 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold full hunter case. Keyless gilt bar movement with going barrel. Plain cock with long polished steel regulator, its index on the central bridge. Compensation balance with blue steel overcoil hairspring. Club foot lever escapement. White enamel dial with subsidiary seconds, Arabic numerals, decorative pierced gilt hands. Plain 14 carat rose gold full hunter case, plain gold cuvette, maker's mark "Monopol". Union Dürrstein, is one of the Glashütte manufacturers. Indicated by the little 'D' in the middle of the trade mark "Dürrstein". Monopol was the trade mark for their Swiss made watches.
Please note that all content, text and images on this site are the copyright of Pieces of Time. However you may use any of the images or text (unless it displays a copyright notice of another individual or company ) with the following restrictions:
- Pieces of Time is acknowledged in a form similar to "reproduced by kind permission of Pieces of Time".
- In the case of a commercial venture our address and URL must also be included in an appropriate place.
- If you are publishing on the Internet please feel free to include a link(s) to any text page on our site without the need to include an acknowledement.
- We would of course be grateful if you would inform us that you have used our material but this is not a requirement. If you are considering publishing a traditional paper document we may be able to supply images of resolution suitable for that medium.
Klicke auf einen Zeitpunkt, um diese Version zu laden.
|aktuell||11:02, 8. Jan. 2018||1.000 × 1.396 (152 KB)||Andriessen||Monopol Taschenuhr circa 1900 ''Reproduced by kind permission of [http://www.antique-watch.com/ Pieces of Time]''' - '''E-Mail: [mailto:[email protected] [email protected]]''' A late 19th Century Swiss lever in a gold full hunter case. Key…|
- Diese Datei mit einem externen Programm bearbeiten (weitere Informationen in den Installationsanweisungen)