|1919 << 1920 >> 1921|
- The Vocational College for Prospective Siver- and Goldsmiths in Schoonhoven was declared a Vocational College of the Empire on 1st January, 1920.
- On January 25, 1920 the management of Edmund Herrmann AG transferred (moved) from Eisenberg/ Thüringen to Feurigstraße 54 in Berlin.
- On January 29, 1920 many more Glashütter fine machinery firms joined together with the Union of Glashuetter Measurement Machinery Firms, Tachometer and Fine Machinery Works.
- Georges Henri Aubert (Georgy) was born on 18th August, 1920 in Biel.
- Karl Friebel was born on 25th November, 1920.
- Arthur Junghans died on 30th January, 1820 in Schramberg.
- Henri-Edouard Huguenin died on 4th March, 1920 in Neuchâtel.
- Gustave-Désiré Blondel died on 11th July, 1920 in Saint-Nicolas d'Aliermont.
- Léon-Ernest Aubert died on 8th September, 1920 in Le Brassus.
- Paul David Nardin died on 5th October, 1920.
Ads by Google